A big thank you to Perfectly Tolerable for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post
- Show me a picture of your bookshelf!
I also have another bookshelf, but it has only photo albums. And we are working on another bookshelf, but half the size of these.
2.Name two books that you would/do recommend to everyone?
Elenor and Park and The Giver, those are my favorites so I want everyone to love them too, especially the Giver because that one has a valuable lesson to tell.
3.Are there any songs that you associate with a particular story or characters?
Yes, I also associate songs with my characters as I’m writing. For This Stormy Love I often think of Friends by Marshmellow and Anne-Marie, also with that story, I had Wake-up Call from Maroon Five going through my head.
4.Where is your favorite place to read?
Either my bed or the lazy-boy in the living room. Particularly when the kids are asleep!
5.Do your friends/family know that you have a blog?
Yes, but I only have a few friends who follow me and no family lol. I love the blogging community though!
6.How do you decide which book to read next?
I am really a mood reader so it just depends. Sometimes I read books for people to ask me to give them a review, I normally read those books first, but I also have to throw in books I’ve been aching to read for a long time. I really like dystopian books so I tend to gravitate to those first.
7.Do you have a favorite word? If so, what is it?
You know what I don’t really have one. I have a few I don’t like though. I hate the words panties and tits, not sure why just don’t like the way they sound.
8.Is there one particular blog post that you’re really proud of?
I think more and more I’m liking my most recent posts because I think I’m getting better at reviewing books.
9.Do you have any tattoos? If so, what?
Yes! Three. I’m the big sister in the last picture.
10.What book gave you the worst book hangover?
I think Game of Thrones mostly because I don’t think Martin is ever going to finish his series 😦 I’m just going to have to break down and watch the show now.
11.What are three things you always carry with yourself?
My phone, my cc, and my ID.
- What is your current favorite song?
- What was the last or current show you binge-watched?
- I love the tattoo question so got any tats? And if so how many?
- What is the one place you have always wanted to travel?
- What has been your favorite book this year?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favorite subject to blog about?
- Who is your favorite blogger? (maybe I can find some new ones to follow 😉
- What is your favorite book genre and why?
- Three things you always carry with yourself?
- How about a selfie? Even if it’s just your pretty eyes 🙂
And anyone else who wants to answer my questions 🙂