Yay! This is the first time I have been tagged in an award and I’m so excited! Thanks On The Shelf Reviews
for tagging me!
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post
Answer the 11 questions they asked you
Nominate 11 other bloggers, with your own set of questions
Tag your chosen 11 bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them as well!
1. What are you reading at the moment?
Just started a brand new book today called Fateful Attractions by Lucreita Stanhope
2. Who is your favourite movie/book/tv character of all time?
Wow hard to pick just one! I’m going to go with Indiana Jones because I really wanted to be him in fourth grade, and not just the love interest (although I always thought Harrison Ford was hot) I wanted to be him and seek out the adventures!
3. What do you do in your spare time?
4. If you could visit anywhere in the universe, where would it be?
I’m not so good on plane rides so I’m going to keep it to earth (there is no way I’m getting in a rocket). I’d say New Zeland or England.
5. Favourite food?
This actually changes every five years…currently I’m loving shrimp alfredo.
6. Favourite book you’ve read this year?
I love this question! I’ve read a few really great ones! I’m going to have to say Old Bones.
7. What writer would you like to meet living or dead?
8. Favourite childhood movie?
Indiana Jones or Back to the Future.
9. What was the last TV show you binged watched?
Stranger Things. Those kids are sooo cute!
10. Favourite Genre to read or (if you are a writer) to write?
Read is dystopia, write is paranormal
11. Favourite author?
I feel like some of you may have been tagged before, but if not, here’s your chance!
- Addy Gonzalez
- Sincerely Karen Jo
- Julies Bookshelf
- Samantha The Reader
- Krazy Book Lover
- Lexi Temple Sparks
- A Writer’s Notebook
- Cat E
- Sarah Stein
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
- What was your favorite read so far of 2017?
- What are your other hobbies, besides blogging?
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- What is your favorite genre to read?
- What is your current read?
- What book are you waiting for to come out?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite TV series?
- What was your best vacation?