I got this challenge from Addy Gonzalez you can see her answeres here.
- You may choose how many tasks you’d like to complete, from 1 to 7.
- Each task can only be completed once and each book can only be used for 1 task.
- Books must be at least 150 pages long.
- Any book format may be used: physical, electronic, audio.
- For audio pages just use the first edition of the book that pops up when you do a search for the book.
- All books must be started and finished within the challenge month.
- Gingerbread Man: Male POV, Read a book that is from a male perspective.
My pick–Justice by Jon-Michael Foshee- Since I recently added this to my TBR I figured it was a good idea.
- Elves: Short Book, Tradition states that elves are short, so reading a book with less than 300 pages.
My pick—Throne of Grace by Cecily Wolfe (Hope this isn’t cheating since I’m starting this book now and will finish it by Dec)
- Mistletoe: People Kissing, Kissing under the mistletoe is popular in December, so finding a book with a couple kissing on the cover.
My pick—Anna And the French Kiss
- Santa: Big Book, Notoriously known for his over-sized belly, read a book as big as Santa something with more than 400 pages.
- My Pick–A Throne of Glass – Sarah J. Maas
- Candy Cane: ‘J’ Author, Candy canes are shaped like a ‘J’ so read a book that is written by an author with their first or last name beginning with ‘J’.
My Pick—The Maze Runner -James Dashner (I’ve been wanting to read this since the movie came out and I just love dystopias!)
- Christmas Tree: Colorful Cover, A book with more than 4 colors on the cover.
My Pick–WarCross-Marie Lu
- Ornaments: Circular Designs, Most ornaments are circular in shape, so finding a book whose cover has a circular shape image.
My Pick—The Circle (I feel the same about this one as Addy did about her pick!)This is probably going to be the most challenging one on this list. I’ve tried reading this and no matter how much people praise it, I just can’t. Might have to get the audio book for this one.)
We will see how many of these I actually do. But since I have two weeks off for Christmas it might just happen!